Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 78 of 97  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page « 176 77 78 79 8097 »
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 25th, 2019, 1:11 am
Sometime back in 1992, British Airways once made plans for a triple decker aircraft that would seat at least 800 passengers. Here's what it would look like if it were completed as well as a much smaller aircraft.
[ img ]
And here's what it would look like on the inside.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Bordkanone 75
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 25th, 2019, 5:23 am
[ img ]
Japan, Kyushu J7W2
Turbojet variant of the J7W1.
Trex, for some reason, I'm unable to see what you were supposed to post, but then again, it might be my browser, so who knows.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 25th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Bordkanone 75 wrote: *
[ img ]
Japan, Kyushu J7W2
Turbojet variant of the J7W1.
Trex, for some reason, I'm unable to see what you were supposed to post, but then again, it might be my browser, so who knows.
You're probably right. It has to be the browser. But there's a forum called Secretprojects which has a thread of Boeing's New large Airplane where I previously posted the same pictures of British Airways' superjumbo concept. Click here to check it out: https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/thread ... nla.16641/

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 25th, 2019, 7:39 pm
You have to be logged into Secret Projects to see the attachments uploaded there. Trex hot-linked directly to said attachments rather than rehosting the files himself.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 25th, 2019, 7:56 pm
TimothyC wrote: *
You have to be logged into Secret Projects to see the attachments uploaded there. Trex hot-linked directly to said attachments rather than rehosting the files himself.
You're right. I don't have to worry though, because I already logged in and I can look at the attachments with no problem.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 25th, 2019, 8:13 pm
You have to worry though, because you linked to those images here and other people you want to show them actually cannot see them.

That said, this is hardly the place to share either references or 'cool projects' in my opinion. Here we post drawings, maybe you should draw the aircraft if you want to post in this thread trexslee?

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 25th, 2019, 8:48 pm
acelanceloet wrote: *
You have to worry though, because you linked to those images here and other people you want to show them actually cannot see them.

That said, this is hardly the place to share either references or 'cool projects' in my opinion. Here we post drawings, maybe you should draw the aircraft if you want to post in this thread trexslee?
I know that now. I would love to draw the aircraft. But I can't seem to find the time for some reason. And not only that, I haven't found any other pictures of the aircraft either other than the two I have seen. :?

[Profile] [Quote]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 26th, 2019, 4:07 pm
FMA I.a. 60

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 26th, 2019, 5:28 pm
@Toxic Loki
Great drawing, but I'm afraid I see a "small" problem. According to available sources, IA.60 was to be 12,923m long (285,5 pixels - 286 practically), while it is (top one) 318 pixels long, which gives 14,394m. :(

https://www.taringa.net/+info/fma-ia-60 ... fue_13ked7
https://www.aviationsmilitaires.net/v2/ ... /2234.html

[Profile] [Quote]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: May 27th, 2019, 10:58 am
@eswube
In fact the I.a. 60 was planed like a extender jet version of Pucara, i have used the drawing of Jabba and Kike like scale.
[ img ]
and this pic
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 78 of 97  [ 968 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 176 77 78 79 8097 »

Jump to: