Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
ComicDawn
Post subject: MY Ocean Warrior (new ship of the Sea Shepherd)Posted: September 13th, 2019, 3:15 pm
The MY Ocean Warrior is the new vessel owned by the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society as a research and study patrol vessel. It is being used in its direct action campaigns against whaling and against illegal fishing activities.

On January 26, 2015, at the annual Goed Geld Gala (Good Money Gala) in Amsterdam, Sea Shepherd received a donation of 8.3 million euros from the postal code lotteries in the Netherlands, Sweden and the United Kingdom for Buy a new boat for the dream project of Sea Shepherd "Stop Illegal Fishing in the Southern Ocean".

It is worth mentioning that the ship was built by the Dutch shipbuilder Damen Group in Turkey. It was tailor-made for a Damen Stan patrol vessel 50 m long and 9 m wide. It was established in 2015 and launched in September 2016. His inaugural trip was part of Operation Nemesis in the Southern Ocean.

here is the beautiful ship:
[ img ]

-Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/comicdawn

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: MY Ocean Warrior (new ship of the Sea Shepherd)Posted: September 13th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Great work!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: MY Ocean Warrior (new ship of the Sea Shepherd)Posted: September 13th, 2019, 7:15 pm
Good work.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs”

Jump to: