Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
paul_541
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: September 27th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Hood wrote: *
That's a lovely looking update.

The only advice to improve it further I would give is to reduce the number of black lines on the outline of the various sponsoons, really these should be dark grey like the forecastle overhang.
Sorry for my bad translation capabilities but you are talking about de lines on the hull right ?

EDIT : corrected :)

[ img ]

HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 and later alterations
Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
Rainmaker
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: September 29th, 2019, 7:17 pm
Gorgeous work Paul! It's truly great to see this important piece of Canadian military history finally added to the 'bucket after so many years. Excellent work on the paint schemes for the Sea Kings, Trackers, and Banshees as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 Majestic classPosted: October 22nd, 2019, 12:50 pm
Rainmaker wrote: *
Gorgeous work Paul! It's truly great to see this important piece of Canadian military history finally added to the 'bucket after so many years. Excellent work on the paint schemes for the Sea Kings, Trackers, and Banshees as well.
Thanks you ! :)

Updated and added 1971 latest config of the Bonnie after she was updated with lw-02 radar and the 2 dual front 3 inchs removed!

[ img ]

[ img ]

HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 and later alterations
Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: