Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
Toxic Loki
Post subject: BOM-85 Argentine Multipurpose Ocean VesselPosted: October 6th, 2020, 10:54 am
Diferent versions of a proposed ship for Argentine Navy designed by Astilleros Rio Santiago in La Plata (Buenos Aires Province):
[ img ]

https://www.senado.gob.ar/upload/27757.pdf

Last edited by Toxic Loki on October 7th, 2020, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: BOM-85 Argentine Multipurpose Ocean VesselPosted: October 6th, 2020, 4:46 pm
OPV-80 Prefectura Naval/Coast Guard
[ img ]

Last edited by Toxic Loki on October 7th, 2020, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: BOM-85 Argentine Multipurpose Ocean VesselPosted: October 6th, 2020, 7:16 pm
Nice attempt, even if looking bit bare, and these screws are just horrible (I know they are from the parts sheet, but already for years people are being advised NOT to use them), but one thing that particularly puzzles me is that strange arc in which bridge windows are arranged, as nothing of that kind can be seen either on that pdf You provided, nor on any other materials available.

[ img ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vynSPuw2r20

[Profile] [Quote]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: BOM-85 Argentine Multipurpose Ocean VesselPosted: October 7th, 2020, 11:08 am
eswube wrote: *
Nice attempt, even if looking bit bare, and these screws are just horrible (I know they are from the parts sheet, but already for years people are being advised NOT to use them), but one thing that particularly puzzles me is that strange arc in which bridge windows are arranged, as nothing of that kind can be seen either on that pdf You provided, nor on any other materials available.

[ img ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vynSPuw2r20
I didn't realize that, I wanted to revise everything before uploading it.
I will change all the stuff.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: BOM-85 Argentine Multipurpose Ocean VesselPosted: October 10th, 2020, 9:59 am
I see that You made a minor alteration to bottom edge, but it doesn't seem to quite address the issue.
I'm hardly knowledgeable regarding that design, so my interpretation below is solely based on contents of the YT clip I posted earlier (basically what's around 30th second):

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: BOM-85 Argentine Multipurpose Ocean VesselPosted: October 10th, 2020, 5:24 pm
Thanks Eswube for alls the tips, i've changed some things and add you in credits.
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: BOM-85 Argentine Multipurpose Ocean VesselPosted: October 10th, 2020, 7:15 pm
some minor details change doesn't need credit of Eswube, it only apply if it's majore drawing changes

[Profile] [Quote]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: BOM-85 Argentine Multipurpose Ocean VesselPosted: October 11th, 2020, 9:36 am
heuhen wrote: *
some minor details change doesn't need credit of Eswube, it only apply if it's majore drawing changes
It's just my way of thanking all the help fixing the designs. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs”

Jump to: