Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 39 of 46  [ 456 posts ]  Go to page « 137 38 39 40 4146 »
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 17th, 2023, 9:32 pm
So, first the Boeing FB-5, which I swear I posted when it was made, but can't find evidence that I have. Oh well. Second is the Failed Northrop XFT, as it had the propensity to go into a spin and be difficult to recover.

Boeing FB-5:
[ img ]

Northrop XFT:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 18th, 2023, 4:30 pm
nighthunter wrote: *
So, first the Boeing FB-5, which I swear I posted when it was made, but can't find evidence that I have.
Well, I would say you had. because I have your drawing on my drive since 2016.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 18th, 2023, 9:01 pm
Very nice entries from everyone. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 19th, 2023, 5:38 am
Cascadia wrote: *
nighthunter wrote: *
So, first the Boeing FB-5, which I swear I posted when it was made, but can't find evidence that I have.
Well, I would say you had. because I have your drawing on my drive since 2016.
Well, that explains it, photobucket has it, bastards.

Well, here's a new Boeing bird that I just completed, the Boeing F2B:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 20th, 2023, 11:00 am
And yet another Boeing Navy fighter/fighter bomber, the Boeing F3B:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Wisky
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 22nd, 2023, 2:17 am
Remaking an old classic by Kilomuse; the Curtiss XP-62.
Designed for the Wright R-3350-17 Cyclone, she was said to feature eight 20 millimeter cannons, as well as a pressurized canopy and a contra-rotating propeller.

[ img ]

Sometimes, your average man. And sometimes, a complete dumbass.

"Thirty years from now when you're sitting by your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks, 'What did you do in the great World War Two?' You won't have to cough and say, 'Well, your granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana.'" - General George S. Patton

[Profile] [Quote]
Soode
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 24th, 2023, 1:56 pm
Possibly my first RL drawing posted here? The IAR 823, showing a few of the most-photographed units. Despite the lack of differences in designation, there are small variations in the paneling, antennas, and exhausts, some of which may be from the original production line and some of which is certainly aftermarket.

[ img ]

A bad peace is preferable to a terrible war.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 24th, 2023, 11:00 pm
Bordkanone 75 wrote: *
[ img ]
United States of America, Vought V-141
unstable, prone to spins, and best of all, no customers.
Hey buddy, was looking at this to make Vought's upgraded version of the V-143 from your well done V-141, only problem is, that your V-141 is 2 pixels too long for the V-143, which has a lengthened rear fuselage. The V-141 is 6.95m long which multiplied by 22.093 is almost 154 pixels. The V-143 is 7.92m long which multiplied by 22.093 is almost 175 pixels. I'm guessing there's a scaling error somewhere.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 25th, 2023, 4:59 am
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 20Posted: October 25th, 2023, 8:35 pm
Good evening, gentlemen.

Some interwar models:

An evolution of the previous Farman F.221, Farman F222 was longer, with different wings (with more dihedral), more powerful radial engines, retractable landing gear and a refined nose.
[ img ]

Boulton Paul P-71 was an all metal biplane, built as mail and passenger aircraft. Only two were built, and as both were destroyed in accidents within a year of its introduccion in Imperial Airways, today is largely unknown.
[ img ]

Armstrong Whitworth AW.23 loose the competition against Bristol Bombay for a bomber-transport, but was the basis for the future Whitley RAF medium bomber.
[ img ]

Two large biplanes of conventional steel, wood, aluminium alloy and fabric compete for a 1931 "general purpose" design (general purpose = dive bomber, torpedo carrier, observation, army cooperation, reconnaissance and casualty evacuation :shock: ): Armstrong Whitworth AW.19 and Fairey G-4-31, but with the emergence in 1935 of the Vickers Wellesley, which was so superior that the RAF, abandoned the previous general purpose requirements of the earlier specification and ordered 96 Wellesleys as medium bombers.
[ img ]
[ img ]

Cheers.

Last edited by reytuerto on October 28th, 2023, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 39 of 46  [ 456 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 137 38 39 40 4146 »

Jump to: