Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 6  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Vossiej
Post subject: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 26th, 2010, 5:44 pm
Hi guys,

I once started this AU a long time ago to post it as a ready-to-post defence force, however I never finished it.
I just found it today, and I spended to much time in it for me to not share it with you guys. So here it comes:

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Aircraft Carriers
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Amphibious Warfare Ships
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Major Surface Combatants
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

After some major cutbacks due to the ending of the Cold War, the Indonesian goverment ordered a large new-built programme to replace the outdated frigates and destroyer that where aquired in the 1970's and 1980's
[ img ]
[ img ]

Fast Attack Crafts
[ img ]
[ img ]

Mine Encountering Vessels
[ img ]
[ img ]

Fleet Auxillaries
[ img ]
[ img ]

Submarines
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Training Vessels
[ img ]
[ img ]

Please know that I just wanted to share this with you guys, so please don't spend time on pointing out errors, becouse I know there are a lot. But I thought it would be a waste of some nice drawings if I would not have uploaded it.

:)

Last edited by Vossiej on September 10th, 2010, 4:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 26th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Damn you those are great

[Quote]
DER386
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 26th, 2010, 7:25 pm
These are excellent designs - I love all the backstory for each of them.
I hope you have more like this pending

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 26th, 2010, 8:29 pm
Well, this is one of the good AU's. Cheers Vossiej!

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Mitchell van Os
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 26th, 2010, 8:57 pm
I see a big error.
I see you big LPD twice, at amphibic section and fast attack craft.
Plus welang class at fleet auxillaries.

For the rest, awesome made!

Embarked on: HNLMS Karel Doorman A833
To do list:
-Zeven Provincien class cruiser
-Joint support ship all sides
-F124 Sachsen class frigate
-F125 Baden-Württemberg class frigate
-Clemencau class aircraft carrier
-Zeven provincien class frigate
-Poolster class AOR
-Amsterdam class AOR
-Minas Gerais aircraft carrier

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 26th, 2010, 9:14 pm
Many of the aircraft you drew are inferior to ones Nighthunter, DP and myself drew.

The D4Y was a divebomber. You would probably have D4Ys in place of A3Ys and you'd have B6Ns (or possibly B7Ns) as torpedo bombers.

[Profile] [Quote]
TurretHead
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 26th, 2010, 11:07 pm
Wow this is great, what an interesting combo of east and west.

[Profile] [Quote]
Canadai
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 2:48 am
Quite awesome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 3:41 am
[ img ]

I really like this one. Any background on it? It's obviously a derivative of a real ship. I could really use it as part of North Point's amphibious fleet. Right now I'm using the 1950s De-Soto County-class LSTs.

Also, your Fletcher/Sumner/Gearing derivatives were made using the old outdated versions. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Angkatan Bersenjata Republik IndonesiaPosted: August 27th, 2010, 4:19 am
I would not have expected this much interest in this AU, so I might redo some ships and expend the background stories. Some ships can very well be out of date, that's becouse this AU has been laying on the shelf for more than a year now.

Colosseum: Not much to tell about it, I once designed it as a fictional LST for the Hellenic Navy. I would be honered if you would use it for North Point ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 6  [ 54 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: