Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: R.E. Venezia - ex KuK SaidaPosted: August 5th, 2010, 3:30 am
Colosseum wrote:
Just don't start drawing them in pinks and purples!
Whats wrong with that? :lol:

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
NicoRos
Post subject: Re: R.E. Venezia - ex KuK SaidaPosted: October 17th, 2010, 6:01 pm
Attached is my version of Novara.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: R.E. Venezia - ex KuK SaidaPosted: October 17th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Lazer_one wrote:
Thionville (ex SMS Novara) was a CL - No info about hull color so I left the Austro-Hungarian one (please Novice tell me if OK)
Most French ships at that time had red underwater hull, but some also had green (much like Italian navy ships)
As for the Thionville I could not find any referance in color, but a safe bet would be red underwater hull with very light (almost white) upper works

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: R.E. Venezia - ex KuK SaidaPosted: October 22nd, 2010, 7:44 am
Novice wrote:
Lazer_one wrote:
Thionville (ex SMS Novara) was a CL - No info about hull color so I left the Austro-Hungarian one (please Novice tell me if OK)
Most French ships at that time had red underwater hull, but some also had green (much like Italian navy ships)
As for the Thionville I could not find any referance in color, but a safe bet would be red underwater hull with very light (almost white) upper works
I'll repaint the Thionville! Without precise infos the "basic" red is the best choice.

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: R.E. Venezia - ex KuK SaidaPosted: October 22nd, 2010, 7:47 am
Congratulations Lazer _one, on another fine drawing of an interesting ship. The stern mounted torpedo tubes interest me: they would be a bit of a challenge in operation.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: R.E. Venezia - ex KuK SaidaPosted: October 22nd, 2010, 9:33 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Just don't start drawing them in pinks and purples!
I've seen a Dutch tug in those colors XD perhaps I sould draw it....haha :twisted:

LOL

Joke. (The pink tug was not a joke)

I'll try to post a photoXD

[Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: R.E. Venezia - ex KuK SaidaPosted: October 23rd, 2010, 9:37 am
Here is the Thionville with the red hull. Please note that the aft mast is changed: I crosscheccked its dimensions and it was wrong as well the Venezia's one.
Also Helgoland drawing has been corrected on flag position.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: