Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 17 of 55  [ 549 posts ]  Go to page « 115 16 17 18 1955 »
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 4:59 pm
I can only prostrate myself in awe; and that goes for all these Spiffing drawings Chaps :D

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 5:01 pm
I agree! That thing looks scary too.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 6:47 pm
Fantastic drawings! The British designers may have been short on money, but they certainly weren't short on imagination. Keep up the good work gents.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 7:11 pm
Probably anti-flash white for the reasons you mentioned Hood - don't forget the V-Bomber force was a high-altitude bombing force to begin with.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 24th, 2013, 3:35 pm
[ img ]
The RAF's very own Blackbird! Now it does look menacing! In 1968 the anti-flash white was replaced by an all-black colour scheme as the bombing role was dropped and all the fleet became high-speed reconaissance aircraft operating around the Eastern Bloc from Britain and Cyprus and around China from Singapore.

[ img ]
On September 24 1964 Avro 730 XF678 made a series of attempts on the world record speed attempt and acheived Mach 3.01 (2,291 mph), a record that still stands today. Pictured is XF678 in her Royal Aircraft Establishment colour scheme for the speed event.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 24th, 2013, 4:47 pm
Pure awesome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 24th, 2013, 5:30 pm
Black Version is very good!

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 24th, 2013, 5:55 pm
That is very cool! Great job Hood!

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 26th, 2013, 11:34 pm
Damn Hood, that's some nifty stuff right there. Makes you wish for a world where the Empire wasn't bankrupted by the second world war, and all of those cancelled British projects did come true.

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: March 29th, 2013, 10:42 am
Another take on the P.1154
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 17 of 55  [ 549 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 115 16 17 18 1955 »

Jump to: