Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 7  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7
Chuck ship art
Post subject: Re: LEXINGTON CLASS BATTLE CRUISER BU CHARLESPosted: February 8th, 2012, 12:55 am
Thanks Hawkeye I very much appreciate the time you spent to review the drawing. I thought the red arrows and marks was a great help. The only ones I did not understand is the anchor chain? I also found the background change of color helpful. I am working on your marks and looking at the black I used. It will take me a couple of days before I will re-post the drawing. I have paid drawing to do for work right now. Again thanks for your time and work.

Charles

[Profile] [Quote]
Hawkeye
Post subject: Re: LEXINGTON CLASS BATTLE CRUISER BU CHARLESPosted: February 8th, 2012, 1:12 am
We all are there for help and I was thankful for a review of my drawing (CVA-58) too.
I think the anchor chains are not synchron. There's a difference in the port anchor chain to the starboard anchor chain.

[Profile] [Quote]
Chuck ship art
Post subject: Re: LEXINGTON CLASS BATTLE CRUISER BU CHARLESPosted: February 9th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Here is an updated file hope I have address the problems (though I would like to see some changes in the listing of contributer. But I have worked for archtects so I know that the standards are the standards even if they don't make sence.)

[ img ]

Last edited by Chuck ship art on February 18th, 2012, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: LEXINGTON CLASS BATTLE CRUISER BU CHARLESPosted: February 9th, 2012, 7:52 pm
Chuck, don't loose sleep over it; the artists' names are logically provided, with the last one contributing put last. I guess the one time it wouldn't matter is if a previous artist on the subject returns and contributes...

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: LEXINGTON CLASS BATTLE CRUISER BU CHARLESPosted: February 10th, 2012, 4:34 am
I fine looking ship, I must say! This is now probably my favorite WW1 era ship (although never built).

Also, you spelled Midnightnova's name wrong. There should be an A at the end, not an E.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hawkeye
Post subject: Re: LEXINGTON CLASS BATTLE CRUISER BU CHARLESPosted: February 10th, 2012, 2:38 pm
It's a bomb of a drawing. She have find a place of honour in my collection.

[Profile] [Quote]
Chuck ship art
Post subject: Re: LEXINGTON CLASS BATTLE CRUISER BU CHARLESPosted: February 18th, 2012, 6:07 am
thanks ezgo394 I fixed the spelling

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 7  [ 67 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7

Jump to: