Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 6  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Do you like the new forum?
Poll ended at August 3rd, 2010, 3:17 pm
Yes  95%  [ 41 ]
No  5%  [ 2 ]
Total votes: 43
DER386
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 12:42 am
How long will the 'old' forum be accessible?

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 3:10 am
Forever, it's going to be maintained as an archive, just not postable.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 3:29 am
I voted YES!! I love this forum compared to the Invision.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 3:45 am
Eh, I miss the old forum, I've always liked InvisionFree and I logged a lot of hours using that old forum. Oh well, it's not like it's going anywhere. :P

This setup just offers so much more. Frankly, we should have moved over to this as soon as the actual Shipbucket website was completed... but whatever. ;)

Now to fix the smileys, they're awful.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 3:48 am
Colosseum wrote:
Eh, I miss the old forum, I've always liked InvisionFree and I logged a lot of hours using that old forum. Oh well, it's not like it's going anywhere. :P

This setup just offers so much more. Frankly, we should have moved over to this as soon as the actual Shipbucket website was completed... but whatever. ;)

Now to fix the smileys, they're awful.
Im still getting used to the weird "look" of this forum. And I agree that the smilies are kinda... BAD.

And dont beat yourself up. Better Late Then Never.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 3:54 am
Nothing weird about the way it looks, it's the default phpBB style and I've used it quite a bit on many other forums. Just odd to see Shipbucket in this style.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 3:57 am
Colosseum wrote:
Nothing weird about the way it looks, it's the default phpBB style and I've used it quite a bit on many other forums. Just odd to see Shipbucket in this style.
I meant style. The Ivision was blue and boxy, and this is off-blue and has more rounded corners.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 8:43 am
And ...we have the first spambot. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
NickD
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 11:32 am
"Yes" from me too. The change is for good.
I liked the looks of the old forum, and new look seem to me a little unnatural, but i suppose i will accustom soon.

I will also suggest to pin and close somewhere a topic with link to old forum archive for easy reference.

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: Do you like this new forum and should we start using it?Posted: July 28th, 2010, 12:44 pm
I voted Yes, the one thing I love the most about this forum is that you can check all active topics at once.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 6  [ 51 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: